Fruits are a source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants good for the body, that is, they are healthy foods, however, not all are low-calorie, so today we will show you fresh fruits with more calories, which should be consumed in moderation, although they are a food with good nutrients for our body.
Fresh Fruits With More Calories
From fruitandveggie We know that the highest concentration of calories is in dehydrated or dried fruits, in this case, we mean fresh fruits with more calories:
- Fresh coconut: provides 380 kcal per 100 grams, because it has high fat content. It is also a fruit with lots of fiber (9g / 100g) and a good source of potassium.
- Avocado: contains 233 Kcal per 100 grams, but is a source of healthy fats, vitamin E and potassium.
- Olive: provides 170 kcal per 100 grams, but is an excellent source of unsaturated fatty acids, potassium, calcium and vitamin E.
- Banana: provides 95 kcal per 100 grams and contains important nutrients for the body, such as potassium, magnesium and carotene.
- Grape: provides 70 Kcal per 100 grams, a good source of potassium and antioxidant polyphenols.
- Fig: provides 65 kcal per 100 grams, is an excellent source of potassium and calcium in the body and provides virtually no fat.
- Persimmon: has 74 Kcal per 100 grams, is very low in fat and has high water content. In addition, a source of carotenoids and vitamins A and provides, in small amounts, vitamin C.
- Chirimoya: provides 72 Kcal per 100 grams, but has almost no fat. It is a good source of potassium and B-complex vitamins.
Knowing the fruits with more calories allows us to know that there are healthy foods that we should eat in moderation and at the same time we can refute the idea that grapes and figs are very energetic fruits because, as we can see, it has even fewer calories than persimmon or pomegranate.